Here is the Common Core Smarter Balanced Practice Test (SBAC Practice Test) and instructions on how to access it. If you want to know if your state is participating in this test, please check in this post: What is Common Core? (parent friendly)
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the green square.
2. Skip the sign in process and just click the “Sign In” button.
3. On the next page, select a grade and then click the “Yes” button.
4. Then on the next page, choose a test.
5. This will bring you to the next page. Select the option you want, and then press the “Select” button.
6. On the “Is This Your Test?” page, click the “Yes, Start My Test” button.
7. Click “Begin Test Now” on the Test Instructions and Help page.
8. Finally, you can take the practice test.